Parangat is on cloud seven, because of the Latakoo. The co-founder of the Latakoo app is going to be rewarded. The whole team of Parangat developers feels proud as they are the ones who convert this idea into reality. For us, the client’s achievement is our achievement. But we would like to thank Jade Kurain, co-founder of Latakoo, she came to us with the idea of it. She is going to be honored for Latakoo, with the Women in Technology Futurist Award on April 21 during the NBA Show in Las Vegas. Congratulation Jade Kurian for this achievement.
Applaud, Bravo, and other many words get less when it comes to admiring the Parangat team. Latakoo is built by us and yes, we are praising ourselves. Anyhow if you don\’t have any idea about Latakoo. Let me take you on the ride, to help you to know about it. Latakoo is one of the most advanced and powerful technologies to send content quickly and simply regardless of the video type, Internet connection, and hardware variables.
Latakoo is an extraordinary advancement in mobile app development, it is the right tool for the right job to optimize transfer. The fastest video workflow in the market today.
Proceeding further, those who don’t know what is Latakoo, stay tunned to know about what is Latakoo & how it works, here a summary of it.
What is Latakoo?
In one word Latakoo is the fastest video transfer, it\’s an end-to-end video workflow solution. With the help of Latakoo, one can fastly, easily, & in most securely way get video from anywhere to anywhere despite file size or internet connection.
- Simple and elegant– Latakoo has no complicated software installation, easy drag and drops file upload.
- Smart Technology– Its flight application uses machine learning to estimate the upload time to secure the cloud. The best thing about this app is that automatically chooses the fastest way to send your file with two transfer technologies. For faster upload, it\’s been combined compression with the transfer. If you are looking to transfer a file in its original form. Then Latakoo has the fastest transfer technology for the speediest upload.
- Metadata– Its metadata is added to the file on upload, in a customizable interface in the cloud. You can tag any file immediately with location, keywords description & team members. On your onsite asset mange, metadata can be ingested along with a transcription.
- Secure Access- To organize, share & view your files, a Latakoo pilot provides a way to organize in the cloud. Files are secured & shared through a series of permissions. IN short no one access your file without your approval.
- Transcribe seamlessly– For transcription, you don\’t have to add separate steps when a file in the cloud. Simply order a transcript, choose the desired quality level and turn around time, even add translation & speaker name. The secured file is searchable as metadata, downloadable as a caption or text file with camera time code markers, and can be ingested into your on-site asset manager.
- Automation round the clock– The best thing about Latakoo is that its HUB is the assistant editor that never sleeps.HUB automatically downloads files from Latakoo cloud, & transcodes to house format. Furthermore, it also checks the files into your asset manager. HUB helps to deliver files with embedded captions ready for broadcast.
Latakoo combines with multiple asset managers, to becomes a bridge between them. It’s an easy way to send and receive files securely on a variety of systems.
Latakoo is a certified platform-solution, which has compatibility with LiveU & Dejero. Furthermore, it’s integrated with Dalet, Stratus Grass Valley and bit central, with additional integrations in development.
Latakoo had gifted the world’s largest broadcast companies to distribute files worldwide. Now with the help of Latakoo, bureaus and stations can easily get daily news coverage, sporting events & news on natural disasters.
Simply Upload once, & you can download to multiple locations automatically with workflows powered by Latakoo technology. Once again we are pleased that Jade Kurian is going to be honored with such a prestigious award, and we wish all the best for her future endeavors.
With roll up sleeves, dive in and get the job done approach, it was in the year 2010 when Sahil started Parangat Technologies. Emphasizing a healthy work culture and technology-driven company, he has successfully created a workplace where people love to work and live. He is a software engineer and a passionate blockchain enthusiast.