In today’s era, everyone is quite aware of the fact that the competition is way beyond limits. And to survive this ever-growing competition, one must consider all the options available to help the business flourish. Marketing is the most crucial factor in the success of a business. In our previous article, Marketing Strategy for Startup, you can find the benefits of a proper marketing strategy and the perks of online marketing. Considering the level of digitalization in today’s world, one must also consider having a digital add or place to increase the reach of business beyond geological boundaries. LinkedIn can help you solve this purpose.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the best professional place to ensure that your business gets in the light of authentic audience that might be your potential clients as well as competitors. It is practically the largest professional network in the world. LinkedIn is not only the best place to promote your business but also to build corporate relations and connections throughout your service domain and target mass.
You can have your company page set up on LinkedIn to ensure that everyone can reach out to you and you can have the digital presence that always benefits the business. Merely having a company page is not what you need, but it is also crucial to keep it updated. This is what your start with a company page would look like.
Why use LinkedIn Marketing for Business?
LinkedIn is the best place to attract top and considerable talent to your business. You can have a dedicated careers page on your company page and broadcast your job openings to the right talent and identify their skill set as well. As this is not enough, LinkedIn also helps you get the top prospects for your business. You can have professional reviews and recommendations for people in the same business line and those who have sufficient experience in the business.
These delicate features of the LinkedIn platform make it the best choice to use LinkedIn for business. But LinkedIn is not a place you can just advertise or market your business because you have got one. Since it is a highly professional platform, you need to ensure that you have a proper LinkedIn Marketing Strategy in place to have a structured and well-organized marketing plan. In the “Age of Online things” that we are currently living in, you might want to have the best of what you got on the best online marketing platform.
Christina Newberry in his article on ‘LinkedIn for Business’ said, “With 562 million users, LinkedIn is all about building networks and connections. It’s not only about who you know, but about who your connections know. That’s the real power of LinkedIn for business: the ability to tap into existing connections and grow your brand through word-of-mouth. It’s also the top-rated social network for lead generation.”
This pretty much explains why one must consider getting LinkedIn involved in the digital promotion of his business.
Benefits of LinkedIn Marketing
Considering the above discussion one can easily conclude that LinkedIn has several benefits to your business and relations that will help in the growth of the business. Here are some key points from some of the top global reports about the perks of using LinkedIn marketing for business:
- The benefits to B2B marketing: According to the 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry report, LinkedIn has now surpassed Facebook as the #1 most important social platform for B2B marketers. While only 21% of B2C marketers cited LinkedIn as their #1 platform, 41% of B2B marketers put it at the of their list (compared to just 30% who said Facebook was the most important).
- Most effective platform for a product’s launch: According to polling done by Regalix, LinkedIn is now the #1 platform used for product launches among B2B businesses. A whopping 81% of B2B businesses say they use LinkedIn for launches, compared to 71% who use Twitter and just 54% who use Facebook.
- Effective manpower platform: LinkedIn is the best place these days to recruit highly qualified talent to fulfill your business needs and meet the required manpower in order to have your Business functional with full potential.
- Personal Branding: Consider the services that you use for yourself. Or consider the Business of famous brands vintage cars. Do they need to put their heart-n-soul in marketing as a startup or less famous brand might require? The answer is quite obvious to us all. For growth of your business, you can use LinkedIn.
- Reputation building: Having better connections, formal recommendations and properly channelizing, organizing and structuring your company page on LinkedIn can always help the business gain the benefits of word-of-mouth. Once you have a great reputation built up for your Business, then launching products/services or promoting them would be much easier.
- Sales Networking: For a Business, the key to sustain in the constantly changing market and end-user requirements is through having a sustainable network and world-wide connections. This not only keeps you updated but also helps in reaching the farthest ends of marketing. You can use the best people to market your product and have a wider reach.
I hope that all the points discussed above have convinced you that investing in LinkedIn Marketing is worthwhile. Using it as discussed in the points above and having a proper strategy can help you address users in a more professional way. If you are not having a LinkedIn Business page or profile, it’s better now than never. With your competitors out there growing every minute and things changing, enhancing as we speak, every minute counts. So if you are planning to have a business and make it successful, now may be your turn to start with using LinkedIn for marketing.
Looking for a reliable Digital Marketing Agency that can help you scale your business? At Parangat, we blend exceptional ideas and technology together, thus ensuring you get all the key ingredients for generating the right buzz in the marketplace. Request for a free quote or reach out to us on [email protected] for more info.
With roll up sleeves, dive in and get the job done approach, it was in the year 2010 when Sahil started Parangat Technologies. Emphasizing a healthy work culture and technology-driven company, he has successfully created a workplace where people love to work and live. He is a software engineer and a passionate blockchain enthusiast.